Get it? My obsession with eggs?
Eek. Sorry, writing fun titles for posts is not high on the priority list, but I will tell you what is: baked eggs. Since none of my own eggs are being fertilized, might as well eat some. Bad joke, huh?
Oh well, I'm going to make up for it with this delicious and easy recipe that I snagged from the Internets. I haven't been able to eat scrambled or fried eggs since I discovered that I could bake them. Not only do they taste better this way, but while they're in the oven, I can sit at the kitchen table with iPad and watch 12 minutes of Alias on Netflix.
This morning, I found avocados on the table and knew they had to be a part of my breakfast. So here is the easiest recipe ever:
1. Cut a hard avocado in half.
2. Scoop out the pit. This was sort of difficult for me, but you'll be much better at it.
3. Then, scoop out a little bit of avocado out of both halves. Eat it. Don't throw it away. That it just wasteful and stupid. Enjoy.
4. Place the avocado halves onto a cookie sheet or anything that won't let things drip onto your oven. Easy breakfast means not having to clean up too much.
4. Crack an egg into each little hole. Season it. Salt, pepper, and whatever else you like. Seasoning is good for the soul.
5. Bake at 425 degrees until eggs are cooked to your liking.
6. While it's in the oven, brew coffee, cook bacon, or put on makeup.
7. Take a picture for your instagram because it's just so freakin pretty.
8. Eat and thank me later.