Sunday, February 15, 2015

The (Conditional) Love Letter




Dear Me,

I must confess, my love for you is conditional and not undying. It fades in and out like the flicker of a candle.

I love you most when your cheeks sit high on your face, perched on a throne above your nose.
I love you most when your jaw line is so sharp that it could slice an apple.
I love you most when your eye makeup is smudged and unkept.
I love you most when you get all of the right answers.
I love you most when when you know all of the song lyrics to our favorite song.
I love you most when you pacing through the city streets searching for the perfect spot to be alone.
I love you most when you are in front of a crowd talking about the power of love, care, and understanding to change the world.
I love you most when you are sitting quietly at a desk typing away and lost in a thought.
I love when you are alone and the should's disappear, but the could's open up the possibilities.

But,  I love you most when you are so deep living that the days melt together and all you have is Purpose.

Let's find that place together, okay?

(Conditionally) Love(d),
Me

3 comments: