Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Ate Good and Wore a Decent Outfit

This hasn't happened much in the past two months, but today after a long cry and a few minutes resting in child's pose on the yoga mat, I pulled it together. I asked my food guru Nik for some advice on the arugula (evoo and freshly squeezed lemon) and went back to my favorite baked herb roasted eggs. For the outfit, I dug the thrifted polka dot dress out of the closet (it stopped fitting a few months ago), wrapped a pearl necklace around my left wrist, and finally wore the Eloquii mustard leather jacket.

And this is what it looks and tastes like to be normal again.

3 comments:

  1. Love the jacket. I'm looking for a short leather jacket in a great color. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Isa, I bought it from eloquii, which is a plus size shop, but they are a subset of The Limited. You may have luck checking there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What herbs do you put on the roasted egg? That looks amazing and I'm definitely in need of a 'taste of normal' at the moment, as well.

    Breathe. Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete