1. I bought two bras that almost equal half my paycheck. Someone told me that in my 30's I needed expensive undergarments. I am starting early--little sister complex.
2. Read a bit of Oprah's new Book Club selection, Ruby, and instantly felt depressed by the state of my writing.
3. Put an english muffin in the toaster over and didn't burn it. The past few months I have been eating black toast because of my negligence.
4. Proof-read someone else's work.
5. Thought about quitting my job.
6. Decided I need my job to pay for the expensive bras.
7. Drank a cup of coffee.